The Love List: A Guide To Getting Who You Want

  


I can finally reveal work I did this year (I have more to share but in good time), I illustrated content inside the book AND the book cover for new novelist Elena Murzello! It was such a sweet job too, being able to do illustrate for a book has always been a dream of mine so I can now cross that off my list of things to do.
So I have only read one page of the book (I'm still jet lagged and can't function too well) but so far the first page has grabbed my attention. I am so pissed your ex left you for some floozy in Vegas Elena! By the sounds of it you deserve much much better. Anyway you will get to read more on that if you buy the book and you can do some by clicking THIS LINK

Support Elena and buy her book! I suggest you do this all my single girlfriends.

1 comment:

Elena said...

Thanks for your support Janelle! The illustrations are amazing :)

ELENA:)